Thread: Real/fake

Post Thanks / Like

Real/fake

Is this real or knockoff? And if so is this any good? Any help please!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Swiss-motor-...item2573a48521

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    fake bro. but hey if your going get a fake the one from wwt it comes with extra parts for the same price and if its jacked at least you can return get your money back.china steals the original builders pics and posts them on the ads.

Are you could go with a coil set from KYLIN,they are made in china but are very well made and run great out of the box with very little tuning to suit your style.http://www.ebay.com/itm/KYLIN-HAND-M...ht_2713wt_1186
    Last edited by slicksteel; 08-09-2012 at 05:55 PM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    fake bro. but hey if your going get a fake the one from wwt it comes with extra parts for the same price and if its jacked at least you can return get your money back.china steals the original builders pics and posts them on the ads.

Are you could go with a coil set from KYLIN,they are made in china but are very well made and run great out of the box with very little tuning to suit your style.http://www.ebay.com/itm/KYLIN-HAND-M...ht_2713wt_1186

Thank you very much. Ya I am on a very tight budget, just cant afford another higher end machine. I need one asap and I am broke with about $200 in the bank, so looking for something around $150.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    WW USA might be a little more customer friendly when it comes to returns but my dealings with the Canadian end with bad merchandise many moons ago left me with little to no recourse and a waste bin full junk.

Are you looking for only rotary or coil machines will be good for you in the interim?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    WW USA might be a little more customer friendly when it comes to returns but my dealings with the Canadian end with bad merchandise many moons ago left me with little to no recourse and a waste bin full junk.

Are you looking for only rotary or coil machines will be good for you in the interim?

Just rotary, I have been using rotary for too long to turn back.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    why not just piss on your money and throw it down the drain? it will be less aggravating. YOu are much better off to spend that cash on a used rotary, there are many good ones up on the baord - the neds 1 - the rapier 1.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    why not just piss on your money and throw it down the drain? it will be less aggravating. YOu are much better off to spend that cash on a used rotary, there are many good ones up on the baord - the neds 1 - the rapier 1.

Like I said all I got is $150 and the ones I see, no one is responding back to me.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    Like I said all I got is $150 and the ones I see, no one is responding back to me.
    Not everyone is online here all the time to pick up private messages.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I wouldn't recommend any of the Chinese Stigma copies. One of the guys I work with bought a Fly and a Bizarre clone from ebay and I haven't seen worse quality in quite some time. I don't know if you're into the stealths at all, but they seem a little more affordable and a little more reliable than those pieces of junk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rotary works you will pick up £100-150 and great machines, check eBay as sometimes up there. They great for anything. Lining, colouring and shading.