Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just talked to John and I am on the list for one of the first ones which should be going out real soon. They are $450 as of right now. Ill post a review as soon as I get some time with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool way better price than I expected! He spent a considerable amount of work making these and I'm sure they will be amazingly versatile and capable!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have his email adress so I cam contact him? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Try on facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe on facebook he actually lists his phone number and says to call him. Its in the comments under the magnet machine I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by evlink2006 View Post
    Just talked to John and I am on the list for one of the first ones which should be going out real soon. They are $450 as of right now. Ill post a review as soon as I get some time with it.
    cant wait to hear your review evilink ive seen your work on here and you are a great tattooer so ill be looking forward to what u have to say about this machine, so then the rest of us can buy one. lol! and that is a really fair price for what looks to me like a lot of hard work.

Post Thanks / Like
    genius....

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is a little of topic, but... If John Clark did audio books, I would listen to every single one of them, no matter content. Most soothing voice ever.

Also, he seems like a very open minden lad, no doubt.
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine arrived monday. Today will be my first day back at work since i got it. I will post a review, but what i can say so far is that the stroke variable is vast. it can go from very long to very short, keeping the same power. the voltage controls speed, so that is a constant. and the hit is firm. i mainly wanted it for a liner pushing large 14round shaders, 18 rounds, fat lines. I wanted something i could outline with large groupings fast, this seemed like a good answer because your hit is gonna be consistent, it has back off, and you can adjust the speed to run fast without increasing the force. so thats my thought, but once i saw how the long stroke at slightly slower speeds worked, I am thinking it can do it all...Maybe its time to post some pics. i guess ill read to see how to do that on here... ill post the first thing i do with this.

11. Thanks aurelien thanked for this post.