Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Eikon Replacement power adapter

so i scored a sweet deal on a eikon es200, the guy is letting it go for 50 bucks locally here (195 new), only problem is its missing the power cable, does anyone know if its possible to use another cord not the official eikon one, id like to use the power supply today and could swing by a radio shack etc, an order from eikon would take a few weeks to get to me , thanks any help is appreciated

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the back of the eikon uses a small round plug , like for a lot of computer speakers etc use, then runs to a brick witch takes the standard 3 prong plug that goes in most supplies

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an original eikon meter that doesn't work but the power adapter works. You can have it if it will work on yours

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    picked one up today radio shack had just what i needed , thank you for the very generous offer though

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the eikon ps is awesome it runs my rotary with the volts allll the way down at like zero well it has no readout but its insane that the machine actually moves smoothly and suppper slow on like no volts haha! on the chinese shit supplys its gotta get to like 4 v atleast

Post Thanks / Like
    Good deal

Post Thanks / Like
    What's up joelhague? My name is Ivan Virgen, Im having the same problem with the eikon es200. I found it for $100 but no adapter. I read that you found the power adapter at radio shack. Do you happen to know the model number of the one you purchased?