Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been waiting to see these be produced.... I was tooling around and reading posts about the impact rotary and stumbled onto this ..... Pretty cool to say the least.... I really dig the balance of my hyper...... I think this will be an interesting and promising machine..... Looks great!!!
    Special tech Slingshots, axis, traxis(one has a rear spring), cannon. Broken arm direct drive /3 skin2 (I want to try a stingray!!)/ john Clark 2 magnetic rotaries, 1 adjustable one off 1 bishop /iron factory bazookas 1 adjustable 1 sprung 4 stigmas 2 hyper v3, 2 flys /3 spektra halos / 2 Eddie Lollis high torque 10 watt motors 3 Dan Kubin 3 mini Crankers, all nickel plated /1 rotar/ 1 eternal adjustable/ 1 inkjecta/1 rapier 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tat2dPinoy View Post
    Damn that's awesome!!!!
    Special tech Slingshots, axis, traxis(one has a rear spring), cannon. Broken arm direct drive /3 skin2 (I want to try a stingray!!)/ john Clark 2 magnetic rotaries, 1 adjustable one off 1 bishop /iron factory bazookas 1 adjustable 1 sprung 4 stigmas 2 hyper v3, 2 flys /3 spektra halos / 2 Eddie Lollis high torque 10 watt motors 3 Dan Kubin 3 mini Crankers, all nickel plated /1 rotar/ 1 eternal adjustable/ 1 inkjecta/1 rapier 3

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Todd is working on them as we speak ,doing the prototypes

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Still working on prototype ?..damn .
    I thought for sure it will be out by now.,
    I'm really interested in this kind of layout.. I like the vertical motors like swashdrives , hyper v3s.. To bad rotard didn't work out.
    I would like to see more development with machines that use magnets too.
    Machines like centri are also very interesting and I hope to see more of that.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If its made to the same standards as my impact it'll be awesome I'm sure.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu315 View Post
    Still working on prototype ?..damn .
    I thought for sure it will be out by now.,
    I'm really interested in this kind of layout.. I like the vertical motors like swashdrives , hyper v3s.. To bad rotard didn't work out.
    I would like to see more development with machines that use magnets too.
    Machines like centri are also very interesting and I hope to see more of that.
    Just am educated guess as to why it is taking a long time to get out, is money is kinda tight because the IMpacts are having a hard time getting recognition, and selling..

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Todd is doing it with no investors-also he wants to make sure it is done right the first time. And the Impact is just getting recognition because people are finally starting to tell others how good they are and spread the word. Certain people did not want the machines and him to go to far so they bashed them and told everyone they were made in china. They are machined at RPM in Cali.,USA.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    Todd is doing it with no investors-also he wants to make sure it is done right the first time. And the Impact is just getting recognition because people are finally starting to tell others how good they are and spread the word. Certain people did not want the machines and him to go to far so they bashed them and told everyone they were made in china. They are machined at RPM in Cali.,USA.
    ^^ agreed man..