I've had pretty good experience with both and i agree with everything said above. I really love both, though I have to admit that the Halo is probably the better all around machine IMO. It's lighter and more refined, though still very solid. The motor bolt is ingenious and works perfectly. It also has a guillotine vise that works perfectly. The give is very adjustable and works perfectly. The stroke is smooth, efficient, linear and has a hit that's, well, perfect. It can do everything exceptionally well. The Centri is an amazing machine in its own way, it definitely took a bit longer to get used to, but now that I understand it better it has become my number one color shader. It does smooth and beautiful blends for both color and BnG, and I really like it for power lining with 9-12 needles. Too much vibration for me for fine lining though, especially if you want to line with speed. It likes lower volts and slower speeds. And I'm not a fan of the setscrew type vise at all(ala hyper V2) as it can mar tubes and allows a bit of sideways play. The mechanics behind how it works is awesome and effective however, and it's one cool machine to have for sure, I can't imagine selling it. So it all kinda comes down to what you need from the machine, they are both amazing in their own right, but if I could only have one, grrrr..... I'd have to chose the Spectra.