We are buying some new sins for the site this week. I am planning on picking up another multi-colored skin package so you can have a colored accents of your choice. We where going to forgo this idea cause every time we did software security updates it used to break the compatibility of the skin and it took a while to get to repairing things. I know many of you like the colors, hell I know Alie does especially. The one we found is supposed to come with its own update support this time.

Anyway just a heads up that the look of the site will be changing over the next two months. I will probably be killing the badges off on the site so we can do it right and properly re introduce them not to mention a few new ones that are not just related to the machines you own. Se

For those who are interested this is a statistic chart from the inception of the site.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotary-officalstart.jpg 
Views:	616 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	12878

August 1st the vBulletin license was purchased.
Between then we had multiple test accounts while building the site and a few legitimate tattooer friends helping to seed it.
September 1st 2010. The site was launched to the public.
the third I think was when we got our first group of people signing up through Google searches.