Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: killer liner

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland View Post
    I personally don't buy cheap machines, cheap furniture, cheap cars, or cheap women.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post

ha ha ha! i so do enjoy the finer pleasures.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    ok i dont chime in much but i know we can all relate to this .... Our first set of machines. When we all first started tattooing.. we either got hand me downs and had to build and tune them or we bought wat we could afford and had to build and tune them. And our work suffered (unless ur just fn amazing) the more time progresses the more we learn and can afford. You gotta spend money to make money. Like everyone has said you cant be a tattoo artist with cheap shit equipment. Ive used cheap stuff to test the rotary ground and ive moved on to bigger and better machines like bishops nicks chris dewitts rotars (even tho its had its issues its a decent machine) and so on. Our tools are no different than any other trade/service industry.. you wouldnt try to build a mall with a shovel and a hammer... so y try to create and define yourself with tools that dont do the job as well? Just my input

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. My first machine was a Micky Sharpz hibrid. I worked before with airbrushes and save the money to buy a quality tool before begin. The next months i stopped my beers, partys or anything trivial to buy the second one and more quality inks. So, for me there's no excuse to buy cheap things when you have more affordable, but with quality tools. And c'mon, there's a lot of options without hurt the spider on the pocket.

Sent by the Devil using a vessel, one galaxy S2 and tapatalk 2

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    if your picking up that machine you should check out there black ink as well http://www.worldwidetattoo.com/engli.../new-black-ink , lmao seriously if i saw a bottle of this shit in someones studio i would walk out, i admit i buy things like dental bibs, green soap and crap from worldwide becasue its local for me, but it really disgusted me when I saw an artist from another local shop picking up like 5 bottles of immortal ink, i know he has been tattooing a long time and it sickens me to think this guy is charging 150 bucks an hour and putting this shit pigment under peoples skin for god knows how long. atleast if your going to be a cheap fuck buy quality ink for the customers sake.