Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: killer liner

Post Thanks / Like

killer liner

Has anyone tried the Killer Liner from world wide? Is it a good liner?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's worldwide so I would say ... no

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't expect miracles for $70

Post Thanks / Like
    Well...they sell the stealth, and i have done some pretty awesome work with that. Anyone who can give me some info, i can use...

Post Thanks / Like
    if anything is good from worldwide? weeeell:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10

6. Like joelhague, Justink liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy it vito and keep us posted on it.
    here is the same thing,http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-NEW-STRO...ht_3076wt_1186
    infact it is the first one(which is based off a neotat)
    Last edited by slicksteel; 08-30-2012 at 01:35 AM. Reason: forgot link

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. Especially a slider type machine, tolerances have too be just right for it to be nice so lack of durability and noise might be problems, but who knows it might rock. Doubt it highly though. If you're going to be using cheaper machines I'd stick with storms&stealths...my $.02

Post Thanks / Like
    I was asking if anyone has tried it?!!!! If not then your answer doesn't help. Lots of you guys believe in your machine waaay too much. The machine didn't do the work, you do. I can still can use my homemade machine with a radio shack motor and pen and still put out quality artwork! Some of you need to stop be so nanatutsy! Just saying...

Post Thanks / Like
    Based on this pick a chopstick and needles and goodluck. I know a guy who can do this really well but can you? I prefer something that makes my job easier, I'm tired of trying to understand bad machines like a complicated woman. Acctually this is a good metaphor... I prefer my machine like my woman... Less complicated possible. What i want is to put my drawing in the easier way in the skin. I can do a face with crayons, but i think with oils is better to me. Less stress. I think everyone who migrated to rotary think this way. Coils are fantastic machines, but demand time and patience and i don't have. The patience i have I save for tattoo, drawing, studying, lacks of money and whinning clients...

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando o Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by vodu; 08-30-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=vito;53462]The machine didn't do the work, you do. /QUOTE]

I hear that argument all the time when an artist wants to be cheap with his machines. They are exactly like cars on a smaller scale, but just as important. Yes you can drive from LA to NY in a '83 Tempo and yes make the trip(if the lack of quality doesn't break down the car) but you won't win the cannonball run and it surely won't be as smooth, comfortable or stylish as in a Lambo. yes, the driver wins the race, just as the artist paints the picture, but the driver still requires a quality, well built and designed vehicle to transmit his actions accurately and efficently to the road, and the artist needs quality brushes, paints and canvas to best create his designs. If you believe you don't need a decent machine to be a good artist then why even use a machine at all?
    If its worth doing, it's worth doing well, and an ego that doesn't allow you to accept that your work might suffer in speed and/or quality from lower quality equiptment is the same ego that will make you think you are a better artist than you may really be.

12. Like Gabetexas, Burlakov, vodu liked this post.