Post Thanks / Like

Stigma Service and Repair

Just a shout out to Petra and The Stigma team, I purchased an original Hyper V2 from one of the forum members and I just wasnt happy with how it was running, had a strange wobble at high volts. I contacted Stigma through their website and they offered to service the machine at the very cheap rate of 10Euro for the service plus parts for the factory cost. So i sent my machine on the 20th September, it turns out 2 of the bearings were shot. The machine is already on the way back to me with all parts replaced. So all being well thats UK to Greece, repaired and back again in under 3 weeks.
    Thanks for the awesome customer service Stigma, will let you know when it arrives and how the machine runs and a massive thanks.
    One very satisfied customer
    Rich

Post Thanks / Like
    two. people there are quick!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Artemis is the man!
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    thats great to hear I need to send one of mine in . I thought for some reason it would be a pain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hyper arrived today, couldn't be more than happy, it arrive in 2 weeks from the date i sent it which is way better than i though it would be (I did choose the faster return delivery though). Looks like it's been deep cleaned and re greased right through and they update the give screw free of charge as this was an older hyper. Thanks again to the Petra and The Stigma team