Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    didnt think much of the ronnie star coils not overly bothered about givng the rotary a go, as for powerline they are one of the many companies that sell to anyone via evilbay . . . . moral compass is a lil out of wack i guess meh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barren View Post
    didnt think much of the ronnie star coils not overly bothered about givng the rotary a go, as for powerline they are one of the many companies that sell to anyone via evilbay . . . . moral compass is a lil out of wack i guess meh
    They have gone that way sure. Along with a host of others, I guess there moral stance must be 'if We dont someone else will' I only ever dealt with Ronnie and that was mainly at the conventions and thats going back a few years, He was always straight up and no bullshit kind of character.

I'll have a look around Slick see what Pics I got of lining with em. A lot of my stuff like pics etc are sitting in boxes in a Shipping container lol. I'll take a trip down over next few days
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    ive never dealt with ronnie personally and i realise its easy to be an idealist when the bills dont need paying, as always i have loads of opinions and no answers :P . best to keep my head down and concentrate on doing what im doing better