Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

got my halo today

well i got my halo today and i gotta say it runs pretty quiet but it doesnt seem to have as much give as i was hoping but i guess ill use it and then have my final thoughts

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought that too about it when I got mine. Especially if you feel the give with your thumb like a normal coil machine. It binds a bit if your not pushing directly back parallel with the slide with your thumb. (dunno if that makes sense). It actually hits pretty soft with the give all the way out. I wonder if you could get an even softer spring for more give.

Post Thanks / Like
    so.... stop ok... ill have mine in a couple days lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got mine to and it does seem a bit tourqy. I like it though, I set up 15 mag and was able to push in the ink like butter. I think i would use it more for color packing and lining. Maybe getting the 2.5 stroke might help for b&g?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eturnus View Post
    I just got mine to and it does seem a bit tourqy. I like it though, I set up 15 mag and was able to push in the ink like butter. I think i would use it more for color packing and lining. Maybe getting the 2.5 stroke might help for b&g?
    That 2.5 Spektra will impress you. I have never had a machine put black & grey in that easy. Wow! is all I can say about that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I took the little black spacer out and now mine has as much give as you would need. Did make it a little louder but not too much