Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

flexing with disposable

i have a neotat i do all my shading and color with....im doing a convention type deal that has a liscensed tattoo booth at it so i need assloads of disposable tubes.

i dont normally use these things and when i have with my neotat, i get alot of tube flexing i assume is the problem. i have a hard time getting the needle to ride the back of these plastic tip disposables. the needle looks like it flexes and curves upwards as it moves in and out the tube tip.

i need to make my order today and definatly cannot afford metal tip disposables(which i assume would be an easy fix). anyone have a fix for this problem?? ive tried disposables from unimax and from kingpin and both had this issue. i have none right now so experiment with but my buddy here does.....maybe a different way to bend the needle when using disposables with a neotat?

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tatsoul wraith tubes!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    heres a question, are the wrath originals made out of the same flex resistant stuff as the new gen 2s? id hate to order wrath originals and they arent made of the same no flex material as the gen2s are

Post Thanks / Like
    i believe so....not 100% positive

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave View Post
    heres a question, are the wrath originals made out of the same flex resistant stuff as the new gen 2s? id hate to order wrath originals and they arent made of the same no flex material as the gen2s are
    Shoot tatsoul a pm on here. Billy may have already gone home for the day. Or try calling them and ask. The csr People they have are helpful.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    i use all disposables and i use them with my neo tats all the time with no problem. yes the tat soul tubes are the same just don't have the squishy grip. the gen2 ones are redesigned with open face mag though, which i just ordered, id say the tat soul tubes or the griffin tubes from eikon are the best out there.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    anyone else has had flexing issues when using a neotat with disposables?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put a slight bend at the solder joint only.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used the Wrath tubes with the neotat, I always bent the needle grouping down at the solder and never had any issues. I did so to compensate for the needle clip pulling it back a little. No flexing with them either.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i usually only use disposables when doing white highlights and i always just put a slight bend at the solder when using the neo and the needle still flexes in a upward curve when the machine runs. when i have the needle extended with the machine not running its sitting against the back of the tube like normal , but curves upward when i run the machine. ive only tried unimax and kingpin so far but im definately checking out wrath tubes. need some serious bulk for this convention