Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow About time I introduce myself

Hello Rotary Tattoo Forum. My name is Dragon Paul and I've been tattooing for over 15 years and building tattoo machines for about 10. Been lurking for almost a year. Sorry about that. Thought it would be a good time to start contributing and get involved. I use a combination of coils and rotaries but mainly use coils. Recently, my focus has been on the R and D of tattoo machines. I have been developing coils and rotaries adjacently, though, rotaries have started to take precedence as ideas on rotaries have been evolving at a record pace and I have had to change a lot of things on my designs because I was too slow to bring it to market or at the very least, mention it online to the community. It can be depressing when you think you have a unique idea and work hard to build it only to find out that someone else has the same idea. I read some posts describing my machine. They were describing my machine, but it really wasn't my machine, just the same idea. That alone was enough to bring me back to the drawing board a couple of times. At this point I'm almost done and can no longer afford to make major changes. Hope I can make an impressionable contribution to the forum. Sorry for the long intro.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello welcome to the forum now that that is out of the way lets see these machines u got goin im intrigued now

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jesoner79 View Post
    hello welcome to the forum now that that is out of the way lets see these machines u got goin im intrigued now
    That's what I was thinking. You did just say new machine to a bunch of addicts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't want to show my completed machine just yet as some changes need to be finalized but i will post a video of an earlier concept which was the first iteration of the machine. Will post the video in the appropriate section. And thanks for the welcoming greetings.
    Last edited by peezie; 09-04-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am snappin like Fish in the Water.....I need ta see some Pics...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jumping_fishes2.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	13034

Post Thanks / Like
    I posted a video in the mystery machines section. Hope you guys enjoy the insight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Cool concept. Believe it or not I toyed with some very similar design ideas, a bit more simplified maybe, though I scraped them in favor of ones that I think are more advanced. There is some merit to that design though I think it could be really cool with more tweaking/r&d...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum