Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes, itll push carts and not swash driven. ill keep everyone posted. these arent the final bodies once again, these were made for testing. you guys will be in for a suprise for sure.

2. Like inkinwi liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    About to be ready for an initial public offering on these finalized machines for public testing/sale. I will contact those that have sent me messages in the order received and then take orders if there are any left. Shooting for 2 weeks to be ready with a small batch of 20 and then ramp up production slowly until full production by the summer which will be the official launch and change to the final price. I make every part by myself with no help and some parts are manually made which I hope to change by the summer. Why no full blown release? Even though to date there has been over 500+ hours of testing (actual time tattooing) there have been slight changes to the finalized mechanics and I want to give myself some leeway to resolve any issues if any arise. Any issues that do arise will be resolved with a quickness as I designed the machine from the ground up myself and I also make all the parts myself so I don't need to consult any engineers or 3rd party people to fix anything and if anything, offer refunds. I want to do it right. These machines will be sold at a discount and wont reflect the final price but will also come with something extra. Get ready, it's coming. This machine is called the Raptor. I will start a new thread once I'm ready to go. A little insight on one of the features, 6 stroke settings without changing any cams. 2.5mm 3.0mm 3.5mm 3.8mm 4.3mm and 4.8mm. No other parts to buy or replace to get these settings. Making the parts as we speak and I'm introducing a new mfg process which may hold me back if it don't work out the way i think it will. The process is heat treating as some parts need to be heat treated close to 60rc which is basically bearing grade hardness and the parts are stainless steel. Expensive and time consuming process to introduce but I want this machine to be bullet proof with no wear. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to spark some interest. Can't post pics until next week as I'm about to file the patent to protect my hard work (sad that It has come to this). Have a nice day everybody.

4. Like TATsoul liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omg I am so excited. I am definitely interested in being among the first to get this machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to be in on the first machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    i too want to

Post Thanks / Like
    Same!

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the initial price going to be? If I can swing it I would be happy to test one out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got everyone down and when the time is ready I'll contact everyone to see if you wanna follow through. Before that though I'll post pics and videos. No commitment necessary by the way. Anyone else interested just lemme know here and I'll contact everyone in the order received. Price for the finalized test machines will be 450$ US. But you'll get 650$ worth of stuff (can't elaborate just yet). These machines have been tested and proven and then improved to the best quality possible. No break in needed as they run how they're gonna run right outta the box. All metal on metal construction with no plastic to wear out. I'll keep everyone updated as the time nears and post pics and videos as soon as possible. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to be on that list, if there's still room.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    There's always room. No commitment necessary either. I'll just contact everyone in the order received. People who contact me here or facebook will have priority over everyone else. I'll also be constantly making them but at a slow rate so you'll get it eventually. Don't have to pay until it's ready to be shipped. I'll be making maybe around 10 a week to get feedback and give myself room to make changes and then an official release in the summer.