Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ROCK...

Post Thanks / Like
    want!
    I'd be happy to lend my hand in testing. I've been following this for a while now. Looks awesome, man!

Post Thanks / Like
    ide love to try one out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I for surely want in!! Please put me on that list for sure for sure,,please and Thanx,,Rock death!!..

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont forget my :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Peezie, Just curious on the progress of these machines. Any new news?

Post Thanks / Like
    u know im down

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big announcement coming as soon as this week or next week. Though not an official release, more of a public testing/offering with the finalized design and a buffer between now and sept/october for the official release. It will be a slow rollout at about 10 machines per week until sept/oct so as to be able to get feedback and make any changes if I need too and also hire some help by then. I'm pretty locked into the final design though and closed testing has been real exciting for myself and the local artists using these. I'm a one man show and I'm not a machinist, though I learned how to machine and I machine every part here myself and have been working out the logistics to get this made and done right. I build all these parts with a 24 year old cnc machine and manual equipment so please be patient. It introduces a new drive mechanism that I haven't seen available on the market and every machine will have all stroke adjustments without changing out parts. You do need to open it up to set the stroke you want but you will be able to change it if you want to. If you get the machine second hand you can be sure that all stroke adjustments are there if you need it. This has been a very personal project to me and I hope you guys enjoy the machine as much as I have. 3 years in the making and nothing was left to chance. Every day there have been refinements and redesigns so as to make producing these easier without sacrifice to quality. You don't have to worry about this machine falling apart or arriving DOA. But just in case, I design and build every single part right now so if I need to then I can make fixes real quick to get everyone squared away in a reasonable amount of time. If you are counting on this machine to be a daily runner without backup I want to advise that you wait until the official release as I don't want to be responsible for any downtime a malfunction will cause you. This release is a public testing phase and machines will be sold at a discount. It has been through extensive testing but there are a whole lotta parts and it's always possible that something may go wrong. Get ready for a breath of fresh air, The Velociraptor. Apologies for the long post.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paul ,

if all goes like i saw ; this machine will give a lot of builders a little less swagg
    as far as i could see , this is a unique well thought out concept , that will proove its worth

keep it up

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    raptorproto.jpg
    Ok, little teaser before I introduce it in a new thread next week. Side by side next to the test prototypes. The anodized ones are the test ones. Final ones not shown fully assembled here but you get a glance at how it looks. Another small bit of info, notice the difference in piston size? The old one has a 5/16 (size of your tube stem) piston assembly with a 1/4 inch internal piston. The new one has been bumped up to 3/8 with 5/16 internal piston. Massive piston assembly to cover all bases. Enjoy everyone.