Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I did not list the site when first mentioned it, no point adding fuel to their fire.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedz View Post
    This is why I did not list the site when first mentioned it, no point adding fuel to their fire.

its added to the censor block.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    we can never stop CHINA about copy,
    but now start get serious about TATTOO SUPPLY, become like fake NIKE or LEVIS jeans...FUCK...

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wish there was a way to make purchasing anything from china harder. Tattoo machines are just the latest in the unbelievably long list of china copies. It used to be at least fairly difficult and expensive for a person to order things on a small order basis from china... now anyone can order anything for pennies on the dollar from copy cat companies. We wonder why jobs are getting scarce in the u.s. and u.k. god forbid they ever figure out cloning, I'm sure we could all just have Kat Von d delivered airmail right to our door... for $20.... sheeeesh

Post Thanks / Like
    Runs at 3.5-16volts 0.o that motor is killer!

Post Thanks / Like
    in CHINA don have LAW about COPYRIGHT, is impossible done something against this people

Post Thanks / Like
    You can get a patent and trademark in China which allows you to stop them posting on trade sites which is the lifeblood of getting fakes out into market. There actually is a way to do it but would require you to still pay some Chinese lawyers, roughly around $2,000 or so. If you wish for more information, feel free to private message me and I'll try to help.

-Billy

8. Like Eturnus liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    HEY BILLY, u don even immagine what is CHINA man, i been there many many time, for TATTOOS also, i work in different TATTOO SHOP there, i visit soem NEEDLES FACTORY also recently, i know a lot of good artists in CHINA and all around ASIA
    U CAN NEVER STOP FAKE STUFF THERE, the only think maybe like u say some CHINESE LAWYER can done something for stop CHINESE SUPPLY to done avertising in website like ALIBABA, MADE IN CHINA or something like that, but after this have all the CHINESE SUPPLY they can still sale on theyr website or E-BAY like they sale FAKE CLOTHES

the BIG PROBLEM for my opinion is the TATTOO SUPPLY outside CHINA that buy and resale FAKE PRODUCTS, this are the very BASTARDS on the market, this need attack seriously

Post Thanks / Like
    first of all, im realy sorry for you guys, this is so fucked up.

this is the crap that makes me want to leave and quite the industry.
    i get the moments when i start thinking about everything bad and wrong in our industry and makes me want to close my shop and walk away. i love what we do, i love everything good in our industry but fuck i hate all the bad crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    HEY BILLY, u don even immagine what is CHINA man, i been there many many time, for TATTOOS also, i work in different TATTOO SHOP there, i visit soem NEEDLES FACTORY also recently, i know a lot of good artists in CHINA and all around ASIA
    U CAN NEVER STOP FAKE STUFF THERE, the only think maybe like u say some CHINESE LAWYER can done something for stop CHINESE SUPPLY to done avertising in website like ALIBABA, MADE IN CHINA or something like that, but after this have all the CHINESE SUPPLY they can still sale on theyr website or E-BAY like they sale FAKE CLOTHES

the BIG PROBLEM for my opinion is the TATTOO SUPPLY outside CHINA that buy and resale FAKE PRODUCTS, this are the very BASTARDS on the market, this need attack seriously
    ELEMENTTATTOOSUPPLY O.o