Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston, you should try and get in touch with guitar companies like Fender and such, they got down 80 % of websites proposing fake Gibsons, Fenders etc ... It actually worked, they got all the major websites down and the women who own the biggest one is now in jail ( i ll have to find the name i can not remember it) then I know tattooists don't have the same legal force but still, it could be worth checking

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet friction tattoo had something to do with that copy Ned. They ripped off the stealth, and the dragonfly. I dont understand why you do business with them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow they even stole my pictures. I had a Nedz on eBay for a few days at one point and they're using the pics I posted. I feel dirty. Sorry Ed. That really sucks.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe Friction had any thing to do with the copying of my machines as they have only bought MR01's from me and the copies are MR01.2. They also placed several orders with me and were one of the first suppliers in the US to take my machines. It is difficult to control this problem as the Chinese don't really care and all these factories have to do is buy one machine from anyone even me and have it copied.

I don't think that Friction has any thing to do with Cherry Tattoo and as Clint has said they took his pictures from EBay. At the moment I am selling my machines on EBay to counter act any future sales that may happen from Chinese suppiers. I have water marked and copyrighted all pictures and designs and have clearly marked them on they web site and eay.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aurelien View Post
    Gaston, you should try and get in touch with guitar companies like Fender and such, they got down 80 % of websites proposing fake Gibsons, Fenders etc ... It actually worked, they got all the major websites down and the women who own the biggest one is now in jail ( i ll have to find the name i can not remember it) then I know tattooists don't have the same legal force but still, it could be worth checking
    The problem is that manufactures like ourselves, don't have the financial resources that a multi billion dollar company like fender does.
    These Chinese counterfeiters thing that they can get away with everything but it may take us just a bit longer to get them in their ass. I give you my word that a lot of this companies will stop doing this shit. I have already seen copies of the Spektra on Facebook they even took our own pictures.

All they need to do is to buy a machine to refer engineer it. They can get it through a friend, through ebay, through Craiglist, etc...
    Really pathetic that companies like these assholes make a living out of people that work so hard to put a product out.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    went to your site ed and no watermark on the latest model.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoosteve View Post
    I bet friction tattoo had something to do with that copy Ned. They ripped off the stealth, and the dragonfly. I dont understand why you do business with them?
    they did not do a direct copy-they made their own version these other scum steal your pics ,description,name,exact likeness etc.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Correct at least come up with your own shit!
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    went to your site ed and no watermark on the latest model.
    Just been there looks ok to me you might want to refresh your browser a few times.

Cheers for looking out for me it was good advice and I hope it slows them down a bit, of course it will not stop suppliers buying and stocking fakes.

Post Thanks / Like
    How does worldwide get away with ripping off stigma and calling it a new name? They are in the USA. I dont understand how they get away with that.