Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very interesting!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was telling sage in a private about this idea.... Lol I was looking for something like this to get a full twisting machine to hit every corner without the awkward RCA cord being in the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    The only problem and the thorn in your side is the useage of t-tech cartridge, in the UK or Europe I don't think there is a supplier so it's a nice looking machine but you isn't going to sell it to the euro market unless the hawk cartridge fits

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!

5. Thanks Stylus Machine thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Killer machine, killer tattoos!

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought about that, the hawk cartridge fits but themotor will not push it unless its turned way up. I have a fewideas for a stronger motor but i need a bit of time to work them out. The us market will have to do for now.

Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    The only problem and the thorn in your side is the useage of t-tech cartridge, in the UK or Europe I don't think there is a supplier so it's a nice looking machine but you isn't going to sell it to the euro market unless the hawk cartridge fits

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like what the Marksman should have been... Looking forward to reviews and or videos.

By the way, I am in switzerland, and we get T-tech...

Post Thanks / Like
    I will probably reach my stupid question quota for the day, but here goes. The T-Tech cartridges are no sealed, so essentially there is a possibility of ink leaking back into the machine/grip. Now can the grip be broken down from the motor section of the machine and be sterilized? Just curious, and would be my only concern. Always interested in one machine multiple groupings, had a Hawk but just didn't do it for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Just wrap the machine and push the bag up into the hole where the cart goes before putting the cart on. Creates a seal inside of the grip and will prevent any leaking inside of the machine.

11. Thanks Shockerjock thanked for this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the little peg still punctures the bag tho on my t tech, no matter what. so i still clave the grips thats my question too about the edison is cleaning like how it comes appart just in case you know is it going to be safe to germicide inside and out? (obviously not inside the motor) but inside the hole where the tube goes up, because what i do for my t tech set up is bag it like you described with the plastic pushed up inside but with that tiny puncture i still feel germicide to clean the grip inside and out after each tattoo and autoclave is the right thing to do. i know unimax sells the girp covers but come on folks those do not keep it 100 percent clean they have a giant hole in them, if you touch the t tech cartridge 1 time , or put it down on your soiled dental bib or whatever its making contact directly with the stainless steel tube and all inside is open to nastys , i think its a false claim that unimax states there girp coves eliminate the need to clave your hawk grips , when a sandwich bag works better! but still not 100 percent, like would you use a condom that had a small puncture in it? because it was only a small puncture lol?

A friend who inspects autoclaves in dentist offices and is a germicide rep i asked her opinion on the subject , she said it is safe in her opinion to use t tech with the sandwich bag method even with a small puncture will be safe to germicide it after every tattoo and no real need for an auto clave but im going to stick with my original method for now.

all my machines i bag them, the clip cord, the power supply the grip if im using t tech, and everything still gets germicide after, cleaning something that looks to the eye spotless , is the way to go. each time you do it its just getting more clean, it disgusts me when i see people with no bags covering anything some people make the argument about there coils they dont touch the machine after they start or the bag contaminates your machine cuz it locks everything in there, well let me ask you this would you rather want all that shit in the bag , or in your nose because your going to be breathing it if its not contained. i just cant believe when you watch shows on tv even, mainstream shows alot of those artists arn't even covering up, i think in the next few years we will see even more people using the doctors masks as well
    Last edited by joelhague; 09-07-2012 at 06:12 PM.

13. Thanks lab rat thanked for this post.