Threaded View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Spektra "Vorteks" in the works

I wanted to keep this one secret until the machine was released but since the actual final product will changed a lot from this early rendering I wanted to share this to give you an idea of a new product we'll be launching some time next year. It uses the same MotorBolt System as the Halo.
    This project was supposed to lunch in parallel with the Halo but the Halo itself was a lot more work than we expected. Therefore we decided to wait and do this right.

The latest design is much more streamline and it has a give system. It's not a swash, it doesn't have an angle plate neither.
    The system that propels the a bar is pretty cool and unique.
    The machine will be clavable and have similar features as the Spektra plus new stuff we are bringing to the table.

We are in the prototyping stage and testing the a new give mechanism we designed (one of them).
    Vorteks is the name of this baby.

We are far from completion and this machine will not be released prior 100s of hours of hardcore testing.
    Last edited by Administrator; 09-18-2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Images removed at the request of the original poster. If you want to see them you will have to ask him.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like PAWNJOB, otto, Brian Russell, tatu richie, asA liked this post.