Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by serial1313 View Post
    I appreciate that you are keeping the same motorbolt.
    Yes the MotorBolt System is going to be the core of our upcoming machines. That was one of the topics that backed us up so much. We will keep the same MotorBolt as long as we can.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like PAWNJOB liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHEN! Just got a nose bleed!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the motorbolt, it works very well and is a great feature for its versatility. Glad your keeping it on future machines. I'm really excited to see the new creations, I was worried that you might be tired of making any new ones due to the amount of work it took for the halo. Obviously it is extremely successful, and it'd be easy for you to rest on that and miss out on innovating. Glad to see you guys are pushing the envelope and looking at the future. Man I wish I worked in your R&D department!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    I love the motorbolt, it works very well and is a great feature for its versatility. Glad your keeping it on future machines. I'm really excited to see the new creations, I was worried that you might be tired of making any new ones due to the amount of work it took for the halo. Obviously it is extremely successful, and it'd be easy for you to rest on that and miss out on innovating. Glad to see you guys are pushing the envelope and looking at the future. Man I wish I worked in your R&D department!
    Yeah, me too! Hey Gaston I have motorbolts for every size drive wheel, so all you would have to do is send me a machine body. Hahaha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Does the Vortek use the same exicenter assemblies as the halo or just the same motor?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    Does the Vortek use the same exicenter assemblies as the halo or just the same motor?
    The cam gets replaced by a gear.

Post Thanks / Like
    This looks nice but is it just reinventing the wheel time and time again? Using the same motor is a great idea because the option to just buy the head would be cheaper than just keep buying the whole thing everytime like other builders do. That's a winner for a start as I think people don't have a bottomless pit of money also when a motor burns out you just buy that bit, which to saves money and stress when a machine goes down. If you stay on that road I think the futures very bright for fk good luck with it.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant believe it Gaston, I just got a Rotar machine and I was impressed on how compact it was so I thought of doing a vertical motored machine next. Good luck with the project by the way can you tell me if my halo has been dispatched.

Post Thanks / Like
    From the design it looks like the same motor, i think just the cam will be different, and yeah, it would be great to just have just like the halo, the option of using different machine heads and the same motor bolt. Good luck with this project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedz View Post
    I cant believe it Gaston, I just got a Rotar machine and I was impressed on how compact it was so I thought of doing a vertical motored machine next. Good luck with the project by the way can you tell me if my halo has been dispatched.
    Thanks Yes it has and tracking should have been sent like with all orders. Feel free to shoot an email to Kayleigh at [email protected]