Ok boys and girls here is my first thoughts on this bad boy.

I got it in the mail today and did a couple pieces with it.

This thing is a beast. Capable of running insanely fast and hits like a mac truck. It is loud for a rotary and this is due to how the armature bar is kept in check. There is contact at the top and bottom of the stroke. I had to back off the "hit" a bit to quiet it down some.

There is adjustment for how close together the magnets come to each other, the hit of the machine, and another adjustment for the throw. The throw can range from super short to incredibly long. I dont know measurements but I would guess from about 2mm to about 10mm.

I did tinker a bit with the throw and hit but its going to take a bit more tinkering to get the sweet spot for my style I think.

With the way I have it set right now I am sure I could load a 45 mag and pack a full back of tribal in very short order. So my current thought is this is a color packing dream, not for something needing some finesse, but this could change as I play around with the settings some more.

A very well designed and built machine and I see a bright future for this type of machine as it gets into more working hands and feedback gets to John.