Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had several pm's requesting contact info so here yall go.

http://www.facebook.com/clark.tattoomachines

Don't fret if you dont get a reply. he isnt the greatest at communicating. Just send him a message requesting a machine then one day you will get a message saying its ready to ship and how to pay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck! I didn't think he'd have them out this soon! Just saw another that I think I might just have to pick up, or a version of...john clark.jpgWould dig reading your review though!
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslingers View Post
    Fuck! I didn't think he'd have them out this soon! Just saw another that I think I might just have to pick up, or a version of...john clark.jpgWould dig reading your review though!
    Holy crap balls. I thought it was just another coil, then i took a closer look and saw a huge difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    insane. I love this kind of stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok boys and girls here is my first thoughts on this bad boy.

I got it in the mail today and did a couple pieces with it.

This thing is a beast. Capable of running insanely fast and hits like a mac truck. It is loud for a rotary and this is due to how the armature bar is kept in check. There is contact at the top and bottom of the stroke. I had to back off the "hit" a bit to quiet it down some.

There is adjustment for how close together the magnets come to each other, the hit of the machine, and another adjustment for the throw. The throw can range from super short to incredibly long. I dont know measurements but I would guess from about 2mm to about 10mm.

I did tinker a bit with the throw and hit but its going to take a bit more tinkering to get the sweet spot for my style I think.

With the way I have it set right now I am sure I could load a 45 mag and pack a full back of tribal in very short order. So my current thought is this is a color packing dream, not for something needing some finesse, but this could change as I play around with the settings some more.

A very well designed and built machine and I see a bright future for this type of machine as it gets into more working hands and feedback gets to John.

6. Thanks Sekt thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did some lining with this yesterday. By far the best rotary I have ever used for lining. Pushed a loose 9 with no problems and allowed for fast hand speeds. Fast strong hit very similar to the action of a coil. If your looking for a rotary for lining this is the ticket right here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! love to know what its like for b+g.. best for lining ? what are you stacking it up against, rapier? a kubin?

Post Thanks / Like
    How muuuuuuch?

Sent by the Devil using a vessel, one galaxy S2 and tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Lining wise against Thomas Asher, Swash and couple older ones. I have never like rotaries for lining because of the motion the use to drive the needle. The Clark actually has impact very similar to a coil instead of the consistent push pull of a regular rotary. As for B&G if you like hard hitting and fast it should be a solid performer.

I paid $450.

11. Thanks vodu thanked for this post.
    Like vodu liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much does the machine weigh?