Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: m sharpz ?

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah thats the one! Its a real micky!! Usually the silver contact screw is a give away too, there too cheap to put silver contact on fakes!...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    guy told me its a liner but seems like the shader set up. looks like 10 wrap coils

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    2004 ? I wouldn't pay that much for it. The machines after 2000 really are not that great. I had a 2002 microdial that I just sold for 100 because they need a complete rebuild to be worth anything.

That's just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    2004 ? I wouldn't pay that much for it. The machines after 2000 really are not that great. I had a 2002 microdial that I just sold for 100 because they need a complete rebuild to be worth anything.

That's just my 2 cents.
    I agree, I was thinking more on a price about 75$. these machines seem to run as good as the chinese knock offs IMO

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    it actually runs pretty good. nice flutter , testing it on an obiwan traditional portrait in about 5 minutes. my workhorse irons coil liner is way to fast...and my little shitty 50 ironworkhorse i got when apprenticing stinks so ill prolly buy it if it performs well this tattoo.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    those ironworks frames n coils with the proper spring,abar and shim set up run like a dream!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post

That's just my 2 cents.
    hey nivek what is the major differences in quailty? I was always going to pick one up but all the mess i hear about them have always been a turn off.whats a good year to look for one at a not crazy price?

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    HI CanjunDave! I have had all of Mickey Sharpz machines and i can tell you its the real deal you have there the back spring is a original maybee also the front spring but its bended a litle different than the normal one. Its a Shader set up for sure but Mickey machines is on the faster side when comming out of a box shaders running around 105 loaded uoy can use it as an all arounder. If you hear a Contraptions Liner from Mickey Its singing fast and smooth around 130 140 Loaded.
    Jan li

Post Thanks / Like
    Just on the Mickey Sharpz 'later models' subject. I have just offloaded two virtually brand new machines. An Iron Micro Dial and a SS Hybrid. I used them a handful of times and they ran like crap in my opinion. I didnt want to change out the springs etc, cos the machines wouldnt be original then, so I sold em. The back spring pressure was immense, consequently there was no 'punch' to em. And they ran too fast for my liking. I cant see a fake running any worse than an original!! Which says a lot!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    gave it a test run last night. ran fast and soft, would be a decent black and grey machine. runs smooth has a nice flutter to it. i needed a liner though lol