Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Recieved these yesterday...Ego from Bez

Had a go at lining and shading with them....i like them alot....Will post more info after ive used them a bit more!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Like Tat2dPinoy, Wonderland liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    looking forward to reading your thoughts on this machine.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

4. Like Tat2dPinoy liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is the tube vice? How do you like the RCA facing away compared to the Rapier?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    No problems with the tube vice as yet!. And the position of the rca feels great...it feels a bit like a neuma in the hand only a lot lighter...especially with a nylon grip...Ive only used them for 1 day but really enjoyed them....Got lots of experimenting to do with the colour give inserts but used yellow(the softest) for shading and tried green and red for lining...its early days but im liking them ...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey ELBO, this machine have STY UP SPRING ? the needles always stop inside the tube or not ????

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Based on the ergonomics of this machine I would suspect former Neuma users would be right at home with this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gave my ego a whirl today, 11 mag running at 9 volts with black rubber nearer vice and yellow at top. Put in some really nice grey shade blends, will try a few more setups and post my prefered.

To No Irons the machine must have somesort of return spring as it always seems to return so needles are in the tube at rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got to say that I have been looking forward to these reviews. Mainly because of the RCA position. I miss the way the tube went up on my Neumas was. I even use 90deg adapters on some setups because of it. Then there is my Centri, it goes up just like it should... Can't wait to see and hear more about these.
    Centri, HM La Pinta, Neotat Vivance/original, Diablo Swiss, kami & hybrid, Stealth Lite, Dragonfly (real and fake), Neuma hybrid,

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well got to say its the most comfortable machine ive ever used...lightest out there and i love the rca running straight from the top...Been doing some lining with it and its working a treat pushing 9's...will get to use some other groupings during the week....Still a fan of the yellow inserts for everything but lining...Ive tried 3 different inserts for lining and ive been happy with the lining with all 3 colours....So far its working a treat.

12. Like Fatlad5 liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep...another few hours done lining with it and its loosened up a bit and lines effortlessly....top performance!