Thread: t tech problem

Post Thanks / Like

t tech problem

greetings....i am new to rotary forum, and hope im posting in the right place (gulp)

i recently bought a ttech setup...needle cartridges/tube/needle bar adapter...

it seems that the tips dont really 'snug up' into the tube

??

i tried 5 rsl's and 7 mags.....they both barely stay in...the slightest touch makes em wiggle...

i wrote ttech..they assured me that theyve never had anyone complain....

maybe i just got a bunk set?

help me rotary forumaniums

Post Thanks / Like
    first time i use it the kept falling out didnt want to fuss with it in front of a client so i set up reg needle bars. next day i went back and messed with it. just put in the tip then turn it to the right nice and tight, the end. super e z and they stay in very well. they are also easier to clean i find than hawk tips cuz they are one piece. you can wipe them of really hard with a p towel and they are just fine. hope this help you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I had the same problem when I first tried them, the way i moved my hand they would work their way out or if i was wiping excess ink off they would also pop out. I can't remember off the top of my head if they can twist both ways I did something different with the way I twisted them in so the way your finger sits is working towards tightening it rather then loosening...mmmm I can't explain it but they working good for me now and stay in good. I can have a better look tomorrow at work and let ya know if no one else chimes in by then

Post Thanks / Like
    are you pushing them in then twisting clockwise to lock them in?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes...i push em in and twist em clockwise....i tried the hawk carttridges and they fit great

i recieved a response from ttech yesterday...and they said that after looking into it, that they did in fact screw up the new 'batch' of tubes/cartridges...(it was a little difficult to read, it was definately a chinese type guy who didnt have the greatest grasp on english, so he didnt say specifically if it was the tube, or the cartridges (or both) that were defective...he did say that he would be sending me new tubes and/or cartridges free of charge when the new shipment comes in in about 4 weeks...if that actually happens, i will be tickled w there integrity

ill let u guys know what comes of it..

thanks for responses...