Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i just ordered 2 bottles of your dark black 2 weeks ago..seems like i'm gonna have to try this one out along with the pens..and also thankyou for the complimentry color sample that was sent along with the black

Post Thanks / Like
    Dark Black is the best, most workable Black I came across, so I just had to order the Bluebird, some Pens another T-Shirt......I think I have a Sticker Habit...

Post Thanks / Like
    So the blue bird is for making your own grey washes via the drop system? 1 drop, 2 drops 4 drops etc?
    and its not good for lining?
    I just wanna be clear. I love dark black but just use it for lining and solid black/black whip shading. I have been using silver back as my grey wash system but always open to trying something new...

thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonertattoos View Post
    So the blue bird is for making your own grey washes via the drop system? 1 drop, 2 drops 4 drops etc?
    and its not good for lining?
    I just wanna be clear. I love dark black but just use it for lining and solid black/black whip shading. I have been using silver back as my grey wash system but always open to trying something new...

thoughts?
    \

You can use Bluebird straight out of the bottle to line. It's black. I have been for months. What it also does is break down nicely for b and g work whether you dip from the cap or bottle your own greywash. Does this make sense?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!
    What about delivery to Russia? I already use Dark Black for solid blackwork and dotwork. New ink Interested me very much.
    Sorry for my english

Post Thanks / Like
    I just placed our order for the db and pens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raypid View Post
    Hello!
    What about delivery to Russia? I already use Dark Black for solid blackwork and dotwork. New ink Interested me very much.
    Sorry for my english
    I ship to Russia all the time. I send everything as a gift of art supplies with a low value. Waverlycolor.com. Thanks!

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered some blue bird yesterday, and some pens too. Super stoked. I was wondering if anyone has tried waverly japanse colors? I've used a few brands of these super bright pinks and oranges and they just haven't worked too well for me, always really thin. Are waverlys thicker like most of their other pigments?

Post Thanks / Like
    the ones I had were real thick every now and then I topped up the bottle with alcohol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reigningink View Post
    Just ordered some blue bird yesterday, and some pens too. Super stoked. I was wondering if anyone has tried waverly japanse colors? I've used a few brands of these super bright pinks and oranges and they just haven't worked too well for me, always really thin. Are waverlys thicker like most of their other pigments?
    Waverly colors are really thick but still have a good flow to them, the blacks are nice and thin but don't run out the tube. I have all the japanese colors and they are awesome. Take it from me, Bill knows what most tattoo artist want from their inks and he delivers.
    Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.