Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a little time toss up a review. The swiss is really one of those machines that does not get the respect it probably should because it was knocked off so early. Maybe a side by side comparison of where you think the stealth falls short against its older brother.

2. Like The Limey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was often wondering what the differences between the Swiss and the Stealth are.. obviously there's the quality of components. but is there a big difference in performance?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    compering the two the swiss front bars are shorter n thicker,front bearing cam is shorter with better bearing but has the longer offset stoke length,front chuck slider is longer with big better made thumb-nut putting weight forward,front sway bar is made smoother & lighter,back is solid with clipcord posts mounted on frame not on plastic.overall fit and finish on swiss is better and of course its got the maxon motor! much quiter and more smooth with torque. All thoe i think the stealh is a pretty good machine for 50 bucks!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Copied this post to the machine reviews section as well to give it more visibility.