Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just feel like i need one of these in my life.
    being an artist is about feeling completely inadequate...and then getting the fuck over it. self revelation

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 6 left. They are $450 shipped within the us. $25 for each extra grip.
    i have a few friends here in Chicago running them.
    Im gonna try to get a video of them using them soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm guessing it feels pretty similar to using the hawk... And I fucking love mine. Been looking into maybe getting a thunder until I seen this just now lol. I will own one of these for sure
    being an artist is about feeling completely inadequate...and then getting the fuck over it. self revelation

Post Thanks / Like
    never tried the t-techs on the fact that I read somewhere that they are not sterile? but this sure does look interesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ that's a topic that can go round and round..

Post Thanks / Like
    it has a similar feel to the hawk, without the extra weight up top.

In reality, even Hawk cartridges are not sterile either. unless you do very precise handling and never have to clean your needles.
    wrapping your grips only gives the illusion of being sterile.
    but the only way to do it is the autoclave.
    i think ttech has a better selection of cartridges, even though they do need a bit more selection.They have been very consistent. i think i have had maybe 1 or 2 cartridges that were bad in the past year or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    So you don't think madacide or other cold sterilants between tattoos accompanied with bagging is enough?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkocevar1 View Post
    Well I'm guessing it feels pretty similar to using the hawk... And I fucking love mine. Been looking into maybe getting a thunder until I seen this just now lol. I will own one of these for sure
    It reminds me of tattooing with the spirit with a longer throw. That's pretty close to how it hits and how it sounds(except the stylus is quieter). It feels like one of those king sized sharpies in your hand... And it tattoos like one too. I probably won't use my thunder ever again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm. Definitely something to think about. I'm very interested in this machine. Even though it could be mistaken for a dildo. It just looks like it weighs absolutely nothing.. And that makes my hand feel good

Post Thanks / Like
    really cool, and I am with pinkfro as to once they get disposable grips i might be down. Or even stainless grips. to be claved.
    biglug.ca

11. Thanks jasonadelinia thanked for this post.