Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: microbishop

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJimz View Post
    @ Smiley how can you tell??? Also wondering in general why you would want or need a dampening/give .. Just asking because i think that machine works amazing as is??? That machine packs color flawless and is supper flexable to line and do black and grey???
    Good question, It will lessen the hit only by about 20% and not like some of the other ones out that can lessen the hit by as much as 50% or more. This will be usefull for fellas that are heavy color layering techniques and also is great for soft portraiture work.

Post Thanks / Like
    When will the micro bishop be released?

3. Thanks jonjon thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stevencash1 View Post
    When will the micro bishop be released?

Its very close. The bodies are all finished and anodized as well as slides. We just had to re`vamp the backplate. I hope within a month the prototypes will be complete. I also got side tracked on another machine I am working on. Its a mini direct drive machine that will run standard needles and tubes as well as come with a custom CAM and needle bar that will make it instantly and easily transform into a fabulous and strong machine that will run the TTech and Hawk cartridges. I am also in the process of making disposable grips for the cartridges with an aluminum center for maximum vertical stability, so as you can see I have been in the lab grinding hard to make the industry happy!

Look out for special forum discounts that will be available.

5. Like Brian Russell, gautam liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow looks cool, any rough guess on price range?
    www.facebook.com/people/Ryan-Methric/1012772150

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow you have a lot in the works and from the sounds of things hard works about to pay off
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hurry up with those micro bishops...im sorted and happy with my machine choice but ive promised myself i will have a micro bishop ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmethric55 View Post
    Wow looks cool, any rough guess on price range?

We are thinking of a price that is lower than our competition of mini type machines simply because I want people to be able to afford them and at a reasonable price that makes sense for us too. Many of the smaller rotary machines that use the 17 mm small motors are sold at a high price because the motor is much more expensive than the bigger ones. We will keep the price somewhere close to $469 and will come with a hard hitting slide and a soft hitting slide. Look for an updated post here very soon with the official release date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will you be releasing a 4.2 version as well??? you gave me a bering to replace my 3.5 last september at the london show and its the only machine ive used to colour, shade and pack with since then, too happy to try anything else.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    Good question, It will lessen the hit only by about 20% and not like some of the other ones out that can lessen the hit by as much as 50% or more. This will be usefull for fellas that are heavy color layering techniques and also is great for soft portraiture work.
    That sounds great franco-as i notice a lot of rotary have to much give-all that is really needed is that 20% for use on thin skin areas and for what you say-to much is counterproductive and takes the puncture feeling/feedback away that the needle gives us.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing