Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: microbishop

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I personally like the 4.2 for everything it doesnt make a huge difference in my opinion some people say a shorter stroke is better for black and grey like 2.8mm 3.5 is the all arounder and a 4.2 is a power liner / color packer but personally i can get smooth greys with the 4.2 i think that part is more about your washes hope that helped , if you like to hang lots of needle try out a 4.2 man i also like to hang alot of needle so i usually just set my tube flush with the needle in the up position

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJimz View Post
    I should never have got my bishop from tatsoul? cause I have no clue what my stroke is?? I was not given the option ??
    You just need some Calipers to measure your stroke http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-Me...item232692216a Essential for machines with a stroke adjuster like the Dan Kubin crankers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont see how those calipers would help you figure your stroke? They have those at lowes or home depot? Hey but has anyone got any real ideah of when these new bishops are set to hit the streets and what the price point will be???

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You set the needle flush with the tube in the up position then push the needle down and measure with the calipers how far the needle is coming out of the tube , easy as that i picked up a digital one for 20 or 30 bucks i always measure all my machines you would be suprised its not always the stroke they say it is the stealth for example they say the gold bearing gives u 3 mm stroke its actually closer to 3.5 and the silver is closer to 4.2
    Last edited by joelhague; 01-26-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    sweet Im gonna try this lol..Man it would sure be dope if franco offered us here first dibs on one of these new bishops? like a pre release offer you know?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    He probably will I got 50 bucks off my first capo and got it before any suppliers had em

Post Thanks / Like
    Any ideah of when they will be released? just asking cause id hate to order a capo and have that come out a week later.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought this month but that as come and gone....you know how these things go. Soon I'm sure

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    I also had a question for you Franco, you said your coming out with a soft slide, with the new re designed needle clip it holds the needle so tight it doesn't allow any play in the needle like if you used a soft grommets so will the soft slide have the original style needle clip? Because I just don't see how you will get any dampening if that clip is holding it so tight it doesn't allow it to slide back and forth in the clip?
    Excellent question, the needle clip rides on a seperate slider within the slider so it dampens perfectly.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJimz View Post
    I should never have got my bishop from tatsoul? cause I have no clue what my stroke is?? I was not given the option ??
    Its a 3.5 stroke. Any questions, please ask. Thank you,