Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: microbishop

Post Thanks / Like
    I have both the og bishop and the capo, both in lambo orange, cant wait for this new toy!!!!! Pig in shit springs to mind!!!!!

2. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    fair enough, i can only sympathize with the feelings you might have about your labor of love you have spend so much time creating and for it ending up being copied so quickly and being sold for a peanut..... If there's any consolation, the serious guys, artists who are in the trade and know how it works will not buy those cheap crappy imitations...... The rest, scratchers will go on and buy the knock offs because they A)can't afford the real machines and wouldn't know the difference between your one and a chinese one which will lead them to.... option B) wouldn't be allowed to use them because they aren't real tattooists so they will buy stuff from china, then because of the crap they just bought, they'll realize they can't tattoo which will hurt or worse scar their clients who i'm afraid kinda deserve it a little as there is no excuse nowadays to go to a scratcher with all the infos available on the net which will make the scratcher give up on tattooing......It might not change the way you feel about it all but since i realize tattoo artists will not waste their time and money on crap machines, lets focus on better things like our art form and our subjects who are the ones that really matter and that's why we need real quality machine and equipment, and i think i'm not alone to feel that way........
    So thank you for the insane amount of time spent on creating those wonderfull machines and that goes to all of you who are trying to change our industry for the better.......
    Last edited by sammyfrog75; 12-30-2013 at 09:50 AM.

4. Like MrNate, planetearthtattoo, gautam liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sammy, great response and great words of wisdom. At the end of the day builders like myself don't get to sleep much or spend calling time with the family, it's insane passion to keep creating things for industry for guys like you, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    Thank you Sammy, great response and great words of wisdom. At the end of the day builders like myself don't get to sleep much or spend calling time with the family, it's insane passion to keep creating things for industry for guys like you, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Respect sir :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

7. Like MrNate liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet cant wait

Post Thanks / Like
    Any release date on these yet Franco? Holding off buying a current Bishop (i got a 1st generation with Maxon in a trade and i love it) until i know more about this. I also love using the machine as it shares my family name.