Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: microbishop

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, been stuck in a dungeon in a far off land working late nights on the MicroAngelo. I will share a few of the specs here as well as a soon to be new picture and posting. First off, its half the size as my newest Capo Bishop, and this picture doesn't do it justice as the ones I will be posting soon are high poloshed and anodized. I have interchangeable parts that match the Capo such as the same clamp, thumbscrew and slide to make things a bit easier. It will come with a 3mm, 3.5, and 4.5 throw, it will come in either RCA or clipcord and a few months after the release, I will introduce the new slides that come with built in "give" (non adjustable of course and this I have been perfecting for almost a year and hasn't been offered on any other rotary machine.

Lastly, If you own a Vivace, you would see many differences if you were to hold them both in your hands, not to knock the vivace as It also is a fabulous machine.

Thank you all and its a pleasure to see rotary machines gain so much acceptance. It was over 15 years ago that I began preaching the "Rotary Gospel" and back then only the ones who listened to me found salvation in using rotaries.

My nick name for this new machine will be called "the carpal tunnel savior"

Cheers fellas!

Please Look oput for a post this week with more pictures and info.

2. Thanks Vic thanked for this post.
    Like MrNate, Lynn mcnew, Vic, gautam liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    I will introduce the new slides that come with built in "give" (non adjustable of course and this I have been perfecting for almost a year and hasn't been offered on any other rotary machine.
    The Carpal Tunnel Savior!!!

4. Thanks DRHTattoo thanked for this post.
    Like MrNate, Vic liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    way different from the vivace rotary in the final stages, had to post this pic mr.vescovi. these are truely a work of art cant wait to order one1024_223618347768470_162116248_n.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Does it push ttech?

Post Thanks / Like
    aw shit, gonna have to get one of those!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will pass.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a cross between a Halo & a Vivace.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why does it only push up to a 13 mag or 9 liner? I mean most rotarys can push anything even my stealth can push a 23 mag in t tech no problem, is it because it has such a small motor in the micro Angelo? What happens if you try and push larger groupings does it just stall out? Also like someone else asked will this be able to push t tech I assume yes if you remove the stay up spring it should not be an issue up to a 13 mag or 9 liner

11. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also had a question for you Franco, you said your coming out with a soft slide, with the new re designed needle clip it holds the needle so tight it doesn't allow any play in the needle like if you used a soft grommets so will the soft slide have the original style needle clip? Because I just don't see how you will get any dampening if that clip is holding it so tight it doesn't allow it to slide back and forth in the clip?

Post Thanks / Like
    How soon are these going to be released and what is the price point going to be set at? This option of two throw sizes throws me off i just want the exact same throw as my bishop capo?