Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Greet.

Sound's Amazing. I cant wait to see those liner...Franco you really do an amazing work with the 1st bishop.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    I cant wait for my custom one but I have patience
    im ready hit me on facebook and lets talk about what color and all the jazz.. I love to trade with other builders!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    im ready hit me on facebook and lets talk about what color and all the jazz.. I love to trade with other builders!!
    Franco, Clearly people love your machines. I used one and Immediately put in an order. But it should really bother you that number one word on the street after how good they are is how long it takes to get one, coupled with how poor the customer service from your team.

It's bothersome your post stating "I'm ready" while people such as myself have been waiting almost a month for our machines. Todd told my buddy he's got people 6 weeks waiting before he gets to mine. Your website says, 10 days. I've got the run around enough times to give up and just wait. My coworkers have been put off so many times that they have just decided to purchase machines from other companies.

I don't wanna get on your shit list here but all this could be solved if the site just said "not available " with an option to be on the mailing list.

Personally I would probably just take my money back and invest in another swash or WHI.

Anyone else here dealing with this kind of thing?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    just get a new neo tat bro they are the original anyways and very well made.or wait for the new vivace!
    Last edited by slicksteel; 07-09-2011 at 02:45 AM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    just get a new neo tat bro they are the original anyways and very well made.or wait for the new vivace!

Now i think im gonna have to try the Vivace!!!..looks and sounds sweeter than a nuns chuff!....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonertattoos View Post
    It's bothersome your post stating "I'm ready" while people such as myself have been waiting almost a month for our machines.
    Did not mean to make you think that I would send FkIrons one immediatly as I wouldnt be able to do so. I think all your complaints are perfectly valid and I cant argue with you. We have been getting more orders than we can take due to the rotary popularity but lets not forget that I have been part of the reason why they are popular. I have been pushing rotaries for over 13 years in seminars, blogs and convention circuits. I have convinced people like nikko, Roman and chuey quintanar as well as hundreds of others to give this a try and anyone that knows me would agree. Shit I remember over 10 years ago people laughing at my rotary machines thinking they were a joke and that they had the wisdom I was lacking, but I knew that rotary machines were the truth!! So dont kill me just yet. Please also understand that everyone who orders a machine does in fact get one and at the most its been 6 weeks or so wait but any builder will agree with me that its alot more work than one will ever know and sometimes there are many unhexpected delays.. I guess no one remembers how it was back in the day when you ordered something from sears and had to wait 8 weeks or more.. I guess everyone wants their shit asap nowadays no questions asked..Its a shame to hear people bash on customer service while others praise it..Reason is that we cannot humanly respond to everyone in a timely manner at the moment but we work 60 hours a week to try and take care of the 50 daily emails and 45 other messages from social networks as well as customer inquiries from orders.. Nevertheless I hear your complaint and respect your words. As of this coming week we will not be taking any new orders until we catch up..Its strange to think that some people think builders do this on purpose..I have heard of builders selling machines and never sending them, but I assure all my customers that my pride and dignity wouldnt ever do that. Everyone that orders gets what they ordered..and is it really to the death to have to wait a few more weeks? Am I wrong in saying this?

7. Like Indio Ink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say that neotats also have been preaching the rotary gospel for many years also so yes if you cant get one of my machines go with a neotat. I have always preached machines with no "give adjustments" among all the other types..'just my opinion"

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru on what you say franco about the wait, I remember waiting 4 months for a Cox scorpian RC car remote control car.I only meant to say that if spooner was tired of waiting get a neo-same style and just as good.It is cool that stuck by your guns and pushed what you believed in!I personaly like the ones with give but each to their own.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a few manufacturers having issues with getting motors right now; Particularly if they came from Japan. The thread is about the new Bishop machines that Franco is working on and I would rather keep this a little on track. If you are waiting on a machine and have not tried to reach Franco via email or via PM on here I would rather offer him the benefit of the doubt before posting about bad communication on here. If you have indeed exhausted all avenues of communication I can understand feelings of frustration but please do keep a cool head on here and give him a legitimate shot at responding to you. We work really hard to keep this community friendly and I would rather not see this change.

11. Thanks The Limey thanked for this post.
    Like Mr.Taboo, inked, Cthulhu73, Indio Ink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru on what you say franco about the wait, I remember waiting 4 months for a Cox scorpian RC car remote control car.I only meant to say that if spooner was tired of waiting get a neo-same style and just as good.It is cool that stuck by your guns and pushed what you believed in!I personaly like the ones with give but each to their own.
    Thanx I appreciate it. It takes alot to make your vision become reality. Most people will never break thru their fear and put themselves out on a limb to make a product mainly because of haters like Zophod12 that leap at a chance to bash someone when they have not a complete understanding of the entire picture!!