Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    There are a few manufacturers having issues with getting motors right now; Particularly if they came from Japan.
    I hope Im not overstepping my boundaries as I felt the need to respond to the critiques without ego but with intention to inform them on a few facts. We have had everything running smooth and fulfilling orders pretty much in a few weeks until we gothe news from our motor supplier last minute that they cannot get new motors to us for 6 weeks because of problems in japan. We use mabuchi motors and have been very pleased with their abilities. So we were at a standstill. Definitely sucks. But this is all part of manufacturing!!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sucks, everything coming out of japan was becoming scarce and more expensive. Cars, professional camera equipment, DC motors...

Post Thanks / Like
    Help them with a donation for "HOPE FOR JAPAN " or buy japanese products !!!!!
    You know they have other problems than one of use think about they products are now more expensive !!!!!!!

4. Like Zophod12 liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophod12 View Post
    I don't think you read what he wrote. We understand your great and some all seeing rotary profit. But you website sucks!!
    I think I clearly read what he wrote and I clearly responded logically. We have communicated and we are in good standings as he now knows my intent. It sounds like your a hater more than someone that is looking to help out a situation. My website at the moment does suck! And I want it to stay like that. My website that I am done with doesn't suck. Not one bit. But I can't launch it until I have enuff product to sell so at the moment it isn't ready to launch And as for the 10 day note on my blog? It will be changed on Monday. It's none of your business why it's taking alot longer to fulfill orders and not that I'd even respond to someone like you but for the sake of informing anyone whom may read this thread I will go out on a limb to explain myself correctly. Ill say that we use a Japanese motor and we have been told our new motors have a huge delay from the earthquake in Japan. So we have hit an obstacle. As for our customer service? We have received hundreds of emails thanking us for our great service but once again we cannot please everyone. There's no company out there that can please everyone all the time but we certainly do our best and I personally have talked to hundreds of people to help them understand rotary machines as well as me emailing folks that need help or questions answered. I try hard to make everyone happy but I also realize it isnt humanly possible just so u know!! And a secretary? Are you wearing my shoes? This isn't Lexus. I prefer to stay as close as I can to each email and answer them accordingly. I can't hire someone to answer something that only I may know!!! I have 3 full time Helpers but I still prefer to be closely a part of every action. I think people just need to be more patient and have understanding( or maybe I need to step it up and be more informing! I'm always ready to hear positive critiques). And rumors of videos and instructions? Yes. Your right pal. I did say that and I have that as a feature on my website when launched. Everything in due time and things take time to perfect!!! Unless your some super human?? Are u? Do u get back to all of your customers and emails on time? Do u get all of your custom drawings done on time? Are you able to tattoo everyone on schedule ? I doubt it. I haven't met one artist yet that can be perfect. Hmm. Maybe your just in a bashing mood? This forum doesn't need people like you. To respond to your last silly remark about my 5 minutes of whatever u said and my attitude? It's not an attitude. It's a reply to a concern of someone that wasn't entirely informed but now he is and it's good. 5 minutes buddy? Really? I've been contributing almost 2 decades to the industry and I am always trying to advance the industry in any way that i can including knowledge. I take risks. Do u? Then again you just may be a perfect creation of God that we all strive to be. Maybe you can write a book to help us all be better people!! Maybe YOU Are the REAL "Most interesting man in the world"!!! I'll call dos equis beer tomorrow and let them know they have the wrong guy for their ad campaign!! I will not respond agIn on this thread ou of respect for administration.

6. Like Dan-tattoo, spoonertattoos, Indio Ink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's a good answer!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread should probably just be closed. OM me if you have a reason it should be reopened.

9. Like Dan-tattoo, The Limey liked this post.