Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't even have words for how cool this looks.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a great machine, what are the changes to the drive mech? It's one thing to give it a petty new dress, but have the internals improved as well?

Post Thanks / Like
    wow .. great news and a really cool machine

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks lovely, it's nice to see the machine evolving. I look forward to Mike answering some of the above questions.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    super futuristic!
    Great job. I just didn't get the tensioner part. How do you insert the needle hoop in the armature pin?
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks so cool !! Death to blorgons !

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The internals are refined and all inconsistancies have been illiminated, the foam has been replace with a silicone O ring and its maintanance is little to none now. If it does need oil you do not have to open it up to apply a drop simply add a drop onto either side of the machine where the axel is exposed. The light will shine through a plastic bag with little distortion depending on how you bag it or what type of cover your using. Most artist dont bag there lights just the machine, and clean there lights with madacide. That is one of the main reasons the light can fold back so artist who dont care for it or prefer to bag there machines wont be bothered by it. Its a accessory not really a necessity. They will be available in a few months. Im shooting for January but would really like to get them out before xmas.

*Skinmech- The foam suppression washer was never a biohazard issue, Its washable and even autoclavable but its internal or recessed, how is a internal component any danger to contamination to your client? If that part was to be contaminated thats not a manufacture defect thats called not being careful. But shit happens and thats why its there to prevent your motor from getting any direct contact with bio hazardous fluids. I will admit there was alot of flaws in the begining of the Centri's journey around the world, but thanks to our users we have nailed all of them out. Im sorry your experience was not what others are experiencing with the Centri. First thing Jcarlton told me out of the gate, "Its impossible to please everyone" Which i understood then and fully agree with now.

But that doesnt mean i cant stop trying!!!

*FK - I will send you a pic of the tension wheel in its raw form and you will get a better understanding. Its alittle confusing to put into words. But this component also took over the job as the stroke adjuster aswell. HUGE IMPROVMENT! i will admit the previous stroke adjuster was not a good design at all and was a big factor in the centri's inconsistant performance when the user would try to use it to make adjustments. I will call you later and go over it with you. Maybe get your oppinion on its design.

Thanks everyone for the compliments! More pics to come with light extended with a full setup to understand it better.

8. Thanks Bruce Gulick, PAWNJOB thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like good progress, I am glad to hear of the stroke limiter change. I have always felt like mine tightens over time and usage, and that some days i go to use it and feel like all the stroke is gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great! I'm anxious but I really hope you don't rush the release, I'm sure we'd all rather wait a bit longer if it meant avoiding any possible headaches. Good luck w/ everything and keep us posted!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am still loving my first Centri. It is my #1 shader and used daily. I can't say enough good about it.
    I may have to pick up a second one at that price, hard to say no to that.
    I have never had a problem with the foam. Seemed to work best when it was broke in a bit. Not any stranger then rubber bands when you think about it. How many times has a client said "can't they come up with something better then rubber bands?".
    I hope in the new one will still have the same give and versatility. I hope to be able to pick up one of the new ones right away too. It looks amazing...
    Centri, HM La Pinta, Neotat Vivance/original, Diablo Swiss, kami & hybrid, Stealth Lite, Dragonfly (real and fake), Neuma hybrid,