I've had my centri for over 4/5 months once used it with good effects but the motor went and mike went out of his way to replace a motor the first time it was my own fault why it went the second time as I was running it to fast as I got it second hand I never knew how many volts I should be using. I've had a play with the internals I know how it works but the motor is the let down just not strong enough, not the theory. I think it's one of the best ideas so far but yes not enough testing and destroying was done to find its weak points but like most people who have a good idea its down to money, you need a good amount to get a radical machine like the centri to work. Perhaps mike should have take his idea to a bigger machine builder to get them to raise the cash for the r'n'd then done a deal on a percentage of machines sold? I haven't given up on my centri even though it sit in a box in bits I will get a new motor and start again. I totally love the idea and the theory behind it, & I do think in time it will be the way to go once more investment in that idea. A 12v motor? Or a circuit board to protect the motor from being burnt out? Who knows! But one thing I am sure is the centri once the problems are ironed out it would give any machine a run for it money.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2