Post Thanks / Like

All I Got.......

Yep, here it is.....Got a few on loan over the Planet, just cos I am spreading the Word...Y'all.

How things change...

Top Row, All Nicks Machines, 4mm+ Strokes,used for Lining and Shading,

Second Row....... First two Machines are 4mm Adjustable Crankers, Mainly for Lining & Packing, third Machine is a Special Technique Brass Tracker, this is a Detailed/Dedicated Liner (fukn amazing)

Bottom Row, Cifferi Weiner Dog....This is the Smoothest, softest Hitting Packer,Blending Machine I have ever used....(took a while to re-tune itto this, it didn't come out the box this good)

hththht.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    The yellow cranker looks well smart

Post Thanks / Like
    Five weeks later, and it has changed again.....I feel I have now eventually "discovered" the best Machines for me, and here they are.....Only Machine which has any "give" is the Coil Ciferri Weiner Dog....The rest are "plug and play"....

Top Row......Spec Tech- Brass and Copper Traxis, Brass Tracker, Triple Brass Old Timer.

Second Row....RW Triple Conrod (Twin Cam), D Kubins-DDO, Ciferri Weiner Dog.

Third Row...Spec Tech- Sling Shot, Dano Collins Fender, Spec Tech- Ali Traxis.

This might change as I have an Eddie Lollis on the way, and another Traxis........And my Kubins Cranker and Nicks, which were on loan to a couple of "Coil Guys" are returning to me soon....

024.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow you are without a mini Cranker

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Due to the way I work, I prefer the Brass Tracker for Lining, and pretty much nothing comes close to the RW ,Traxis or DDO's for packing Colour. Softer Shading or Blending is done with the rest,LOL..