Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like way too much spring tension also if I may say the distance from the armature to the spring saddle looks too short as well. May need some spec there as well, maybe cut the armature a little shorter to increase that distance. If you like the machine and it is worth the hassle.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    its a long stroke geometry the distance from the back of the armature bar is ok but just replace the back spring u should be able to get it running right or u could send it to me and ill do it just pay the shipping

3. Like Scentless Apprentice liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take the back spring off straighten it gently with your fingers put it back on the armature bar with front spring. Use the enlightenment tool to put every thing back. Tighten it up. Take your front binder off and pull armature up a little bit just a we bend. Put binder with contact screw back on and that should fix it. But at this point you need to know how much tension you prefer in your liners something you should already know in my opinion. But like others said your duty is to high tension is to high going up. You need to get your duty back down to 50-55

Post Thanks / Like
    You shouldn't have to work on a new machine to make it work. Send it back! Use your money on a known quality machine.

6. Like hendricksonart.com liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    Start with the basics...Poss needs de-magnetized...Hit it with the Blade of a Screwdriver......I ain't shitting you..
    On a brand new machine? i doubt very seriously that's the problem...
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jesoner79 View Post
    its a long stroke geometry the distance from the back of the armature bar is ok but just replace the back spring u should be able to get it running right or u could send it to me and ill do it just pay the shipping
    Thanks so much for the offer bro! And cheers for the info from everyone else too. However I have decided to send it back. I'm pretty sure it's the back spring that is causing the problem, I was going to re-spring it myself, but since I have no spare springs lying around I just sent it back.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you bought a new car & it didn't run you would be pissed & would return it immediately. Am I right? I would expect a builder to test a machine before selling it to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslingers View Post
    On a brand new machine? i doubt very seriously that's the problem...
    My Bad, you are correct...I read it wrong, I didn't think it was a Brand New Machine...