Thread: HI !!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up HI !!

Hi I'm G

I have been tattooing for about 7 years I currently work a True colour York UK, I have been there since it opened and was the soul artist there for 4 years, we now have two other artists Polish Dan and Amillio, I mainly do custom freehand work, and pretty much everything else. I have Just started out using rotary machines, just purchased a dragonfly, so I am hoping to learn some things and share experience of these machines.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome G! How you liking your dragonfly so far. Has it replaced anything in your regular day to day lineup?

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the show...nice work by the way!!! hey so how was tattooing the armpit..my wife wants one but I have never tattooed the pit
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers ! Well it has not replaced anything as yet, just getting to grips with it, but what I have used it for so far has been all good! great machine very well made, solid yet light. Hope you guys could give me a few pointers on getting the best out of it ! Thank you gangstajay, tattooing the armpit was great , good spot, first one I have done this guy had fine hair so little folicals. On the pain front he said it was pretty good hurt more at the edges than the middle. :-) .
    Last edited by Gunwin; 02-14-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi G, welcome to the forum.

Never used a Dragonfly myself but there are a few people with one that can probably point you in the right direction
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi limey, another chap from the mighty yorkshire :-) thanks for the welcome ...