Thread: Intenze Cleanze

Post Thanks / Like

Intenze Cleanze

Used to use this stuff and thought I'd order a new bottle the other day, bottle was ordered from a reputable company and arrived sealed. My problem is that I remember this stuff being really green and a bit thicker than water. The bottle I got looks like it's been filled with olive oil and the liquid is really watery. Anyone know anything about this??
    What I remember it looking like:

What I got(The lighting so so but that is actually what it looks like)
    Last edited by Tullin; 11-14-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks nothing like Cleanze.......I received some last month, and it is still the vivid Green Colour, as in your top pic, I haven't heard that the product has been changed..P

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a fake... Is the reputable supplier an official Intenze reseller?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just spoke to them and they said they get all their stock from Global and that they sometimes get these bottles with yellow liquid? Sounds iffy, think I will toss this one out....

Post Thanks / Like
    Return it, tell them it isn't fit for purpose.If you have an inspector call round, and he decides to test it, and it is some watered down shit,or a Client takes a reaction, it is your Licence on the line.Tell them you want a refund as you are not confident with the item.
    Last edited by skinmech; 11-14-2012 at 07:02 AM.

6. Like PAWNJOB liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with skinmech on this...its up to the supplier to check that what they're buying in is fit for purpose, if you toss it its just the same as burning cash straight out of your wallet, phone them and ask for your money back.

Post Thanks / Like
    I get it in this colour more often then the really green one,both works the same and smell almost the same !
    I bought it from offical distributor !

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, here is the ingredients list ,,

it is called Drug Facts..

Active Ingredient
    Triclosan..0.15%..Antibacterial.
    Eucalyptol ..0.092%
    Menthol ..0.042%
    Methyl Salicylate ..0.062%
    Thymol .. 0.64%

I can't see where the colour change can be justified, if the Active Ingredient list, and "carrier solution" ,especially ,if they are made to the same consistent "recipe"...Here is a pic of mine I took this afternoon...SAM_0002.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullin View Post
    Just spoke to them and they said they get all their stock from Global and that they sometimes get these bottles with yellow liquid? Sounds iffy, think I will toss this one out....
    I bought some Intenze colors from a supplier that had a Global label as well as the Intenze label and when I sent an email to Intenze because the bottles looked like fake (saw the same bottles in an Intzene spot a fake vid) they told me they could not identify the batch because there were two labels on the bottle?! This was the one bottle that had a Global label... The other ones were just old bottles but she could identify and confirm that the were original Intenze. They thought that noone would have old bottles in stock anymore...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah you bought Intenze.. that was your first mistake.