Hey gang, I finally got my @$#% together and finished my rotary machine. It's been a long time coming but I think it's worth the wait. Here's some pics and a little info, if anyone's interested in more info; of course hit me up on the forum here or check out the website at: www.torchrotary.com

Ok, so what right? Another rotary tattoo machine, woo hoo, big deal. Well of course I think it's a big deal but here's the info and you be the judge. It's a direct drive rotary machine that offers dampening via a torsion spring. The specially designed (patent pending) cam rotates clockwise while also being able to slightly rotate counter clockwise when the needle is put under duress, which is where the dampening comes in. I know I'm biased but I really think that's kinda cool. Anyway, I've been tattooing with it for about a year now as my daily driver for lining, shading and coloring all with excellent results. It has a 6-12V, 9000 RPM Micro DC motor that I find runs 5,7 and 9 liner cartridges at about 7 volts and 9 and 15 mag cartridges at 6.8 - 7 volts with ease and allows plenty of flexibility for whatever style of tattooing I'm doing that day. I hope to put a video up a little later today to show it actually running T Tech and normal tube and needles. Also, the motor will be covered and it's RCA only.

I've got 20 in stock and ready to roll. I'm offering them to you fine folks (Forum Members) at the reduced price of $225 down from $275 (machine only) or $250 down from $300 (with 19mm stainless steel grip and (2) 5 liner, (2) 7 liner and (2) 9 mag needle cartridges all from T Tech Tattoo Device, their EZ grip and cartridge system - www.ttechtattoo.com) for simply being "brothers (or sisters) in arms" here on the forum.

Well that's about all I have to say at present other than I look forward to your comments and/or questions.
Thanks,
Troy