Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Tcoe13's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone, thanks for your interest and advice. The screw is two fold, it does secure the motor as well as provide a specific location for rubber bands. In the amount of time I've been using this machine I can't say that I've noticed any wobble from the cam. I will tell you that when using regular tubes and needles there is a bit of spitting due mostly to the way the cam is set up, so there's that. Again, I really did have the T Tech system in mind while creating this. Oh and just FYI the Hawk cartridges DO NOT WORK with this machine, they are too stiff and mess with the cam. The stroke length is about 4mm and is not adjustable. I found that for this cam set-up and using the T Tech system this length worked best. I will be posting videos a little later today for sure. There is noise from the motor/cam but I haven't found that it's helpful to the machine and artist relationship. Thanks again gang.
    Keep on Keep'n on

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another interesting development, your machine looks well made and thaught out-good luck with it.

3. Like Tcoe13 liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Tcoe13's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks very much.
    Keep on Keep'n on

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a direct drive rotary with give system ??? U the man......yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6. Like Tcoe13 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    mine finally arrived, in the middle of a sailor jerry piece none the less... i was hoping to do the whole thing with it but it came in the door in time to do the color. im excited to run it some more and then ill attempt a review. thanks troy. stoked!

8. Like Tcoe13 liked this post.