Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rotar evolve

Post Thanks / Like
    So is faster to flight take the machine and come back....
    At last! my arm is complete again....
    Sweeney Todd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    Ive said it before and i will say it again...Anyone that deals with the rotar evolve gang has got to have a screw loose...
    hahahahaha very well said

Post Thanks / Like
    I know you all will think i'm crazy but i'm really attracted to the design good or bad feel this machine has potential weather ninn has improved the design with the evolve or some one comes along and designs something reliable based on it's style. I wont defend rotar or ninn for that matter. However I will say this I hope this new machine is a vast improvement that will be considered a respectable machine. Because i bought one before i ever read anything on this rotary forum. And sold it 150 less than i paid for it a few weeks later despite never using it. So i contacted ninn letting him know i was upset with his product. I can't lie he's responded to my ever email and private message. Ninn offered me a machine to make up for the flawed shift which many of you on this thread know. So i figured take him up on it if i don't like it i'll be at least be able recoupe the money i lost on the last machine. So here's where we are ninn sent me an email yesterday with a tracking number for package that contains the new evolve. The day it get here i'll be doing a complete unboxing review like i said earlier on this thread Ninn knows this I assured him that i would be truly honest on all first impressions and do full overview of the machine. I feel I'm right for the job because i was unfortunate enough to buy the shift and know what to look for. Then a few weeks later i promise to do another review after doing some tattoos with it i will comeback with a how its holding up video with my opinions on lining shading and color packing plus pros and cons based on actual use.

That's my two cents i tried to remain neutral and look at this objectively hopefully my videos over the next few weeks come across as informative and helpful when considering purchasing the evolve. Or i'll just look like an ass either way i'm doing it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

4. Like luckyyoutattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    And yes i just typed that all on my cell phone, i'm bored at work today.

6. Like Vinoshitto, tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you didn't have to pay for the evolve?

Post Thanks / Like
    I did but figure this if it doesn't work out it'll sell for 300 on ebay and i break even like i never owned one in the first place. A game of balances i lost 150. On the shift if the evolve isn't up to my liking i'll make 150.00 and someone will get an evolve 100 less than new and save them selves from loosing 400.00++ dollars everyone is just a little bit okay. At that point i walk away to never return to rotar. Of course that is only if the machine is bad if it's good i'm very happy to own and promote the machine and begin clearing up a companies bad start up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im very surprised that Ninn hasn't been banned from this community for repeated scamming of the tattoo artists here and on FB. All this makes me sick. I was one of the lucky ones who was hesitant due to his reputation when he released his first machine and now it's happening all over again. He's gonna rip of the wrong artist one of these days and find himself in a precarious situation that he will not be able to snake his way out of. It's only a matter of time, this industry is tight knitted even globally, and karma has helpers in this industry I've seen it many times. Ethics and honor aside he's playing a dangerous game.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

10. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to try it, dont get me wrong, it just makes me uncomfortable to try to do a transaction for it..

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MickWrath View Post
    Im very surprised that Ninn hasn't been banned from this community for repeated scamming of the tattoo artists here and on FB. All this makes me sick. I was one of the lucky ones who was hesitant due to his reputation when he released his first machine and now it's happening all over again. He's gonna rip of the wrong artist one of these days and find himself in a precarious situation that he will not be able to snake his way out of. It's only a matter of time, this industry is tight knitted even globally, and karma has helpers in this industry I've seen it many times. Ethics and honor aside he's playing a dangerous game.

Totally well said, one of these days he's gonna piss someone off who's maybe connected to let say a powerful outlaw biker group, then he'll be educated. He'll get no pity from me, I have no time for flakes and shysters, there's just no need for it.

13. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MickWrath View Post
    Banned there would be no opportunity for him to make good on this. Trust me this has been dialogued amongst the forum staff for some time.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.