Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Impossible to answer, but, I would suggest that a shelf with a Brass Tracker(3.5mm), a Cranker(4mm adjustable), a Nicks(4mm Pivoting Arm type) Rotaryworks(any version) Would be all a person who prefers no give would ever need...It wouldn't hurt to have a TC (med stroke, med spring) for B&G.........TBH, there is very, very little separating the first 4 Machines, the Brass Tracker is only a Liner,but, probs the best I have ever came across, I find it too hard hitting for colour work, the Cranker/Nicks/RW can all line,shade and pack.....Just keep an eye on yer V's, Handspeed and needle depth.....I like to have the options of softer hitting/adjustable Machines for certain Clients or Areas of the Body, so a TC, a Weinerdog and a Nicks Spring loaded adjustable takes care of that...I see some fantastic work done with Halos,Hyper V2's, V3's etc etc but they didn't work out for me.In a perfect world we would all rock a Coil, a no give Rotary, and an adjustable Rotary...Probs all we would ever need, hard part would be picking which ones.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can fully appreciate that, its like asking which children you'd like to keep and which ones are for sale =|

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekt View Post
    I can fully appreciate that, its like asking which children you'd like to keep and which ones are for sale =|

LOL..Well I nearly have as many kids as Machines, and right now I would easily trade two of them for a decent Rotary,LOL

NicksTattooMachines I build Tattoo Machines NickTattoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    LOL..Well I nearly have as many kids as Machines, and right now I would easily trade two of them for a decent Rotary,LOL
    EPIC REPLY ) i am laughing so loud right now