Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New Stigma's coming soon.

First Id like to note I'm not associated with Stigma I'm just bringing this to light for discussion and thoughts. Also for those who fancy Stigma's Rotaries, something to look forward to. The text and photo is taken from Stigma's Facebook page. For those who aren't aware Stigma has 2 new machines coming...
    Mick~

So: here we are! At the Berlin convention, this weekend, we will have first machines of our new models "Prodigy" and "Beast" ready to show to the interested public.
    THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE YET !!!!! You will see this weekend George Mavridis, Kostas Baronis and Silvano Fiato at our booth working with them. All technical info that we can give you by now:
    1. The “Beast” is NOT adjustable and works without nipples / grommets and rubber bands. No cut of the needle, you insert it as it is and just lock it tight with the little screw in the front side.
    2. The “Prodigy” IS adjustable ( give ) and has a needle stabilizer ( instead of rubber bands )
    Stroke lengths: variable with 3 different excenter from 2,6 ~ 5,5 mm.
    Both machines can take the same motor so you can easily plug the motor onto the one or other machine.
    Weight of the machines without motor is about 45 grams, with motor about 90 grams ! So, they are super light weight.
    Colors: red, silver, black, purple, blue, nuclear green, orange, pink
    Please understand that we are on convention and cannot give any more info about the machines until fully description will be announced at our homepage in January. They will be available for reasonable prices in about the range of our other machines. The "Beast" a little lower in price.
    You are ALL INVITED !!! to visit us at our booth THIS WEEKEND in the ARENA in BERLIN. We have AMAZING Stigma® artists to be ready!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    dam that beast looks pretty sick! long live no give!!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Artemis mentioned on MD forums that there will be a few motor options as well. Looks pretty cool.
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn! That beast looks sick. U wish it was going to be available sooner. Than I could pass it off as a Christmas gift to myself. Don't think the wife will go for a $400 late christmas gift...

Post Thanks / Like
    February release Taz, Valentines day haha.
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it just me or does the prodigy look a bit like an injeckta? Not a huge resemblance just a similar overall shape. If they have made an injeckta that doesn't sound like a coil then it could be a great machine.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    That beast looks pretty awesome. If its a fast machine it could be an an awesome power liner.

Post Thanks / Like
    long live
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    dam that beast looks pretty sick! long live no give!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well nothing new just a rehash of other peoples ideas, the bolt motor (fkirons), the prodigy is nothing more than a halo. nothing stigma do is O G idea its always a copy and a rehash. Stigmas hyper was a rip off of swash drive machine. The fly was a rip off from the high breed pneumatic. The needle guide is ripped from the dragonfly. The beast looks the same as the bishop, would we all be saying how great it is if it was a Chinese company showing the same machines? No I doubt it, we be saying ripped off, Same toy different casting.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by hellraiser6662; 12-10-2012 at 05:33 AM.

10. Like DavidEngbaek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    valid point from hellraiser there,,,, and seeing the chinese have already made the halo/bizzare cross now (basically front of a v2, arse the sdame as the motor bolt from the halo) for me the prodigy is gunna have a hard time, the beast yeah it has similarities to others but this debate is gunna go on and on, theres gunna be things that appear the same on the ever growing range of rotaries. i like the needle grip on the beast tho,, no gromit, no opening the eye up, maybe a band or runner, but this would have benefited from a tensioner on this one i reckon. gaston defo hit the pot of gold with the detachable motor it seems!!
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right