Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahah funny post, a buddy of mine turned me on to one of his videos and all i could think was "well tattooing has it's very own tony robbins". i used to use the mithra needles but they did become hit or miss. no i use the envy needles from tatsoul and have had good results with those.

F

Post Thanks / Like
    I won't knock the guy I haven't met him; but he knows a thing or two about marketing, and that's basically all that is. I've seen his videos and he really doesn't tell anyone anything an artist doesn't already know...but; if you step back from the bloat and look at the big picture you can learn a thing or two about marketing. I haven't been in the industry for a number of years; but one of my artist friends said; if he heard someone say, like butter in regard to ink, or dope one more time...he was going to strangle someone.

So basically if you take a note of what he's not saying...it's building your brand, and getting your name out there and recognizable with magazines and crap...if that's what you want to do, and ride the famous artist wave. In that regard people should skip the ball cupping and just do what he does if that's what they want out of their career. You can do it gracefully; inside the industry by making it about the art and technique like some or circus side show fluff like others.

3. Thanks Ta2GeezerUK thanked for this post.