Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffstattoos View Post
    I can say without a doubt its the best black and grey machine i have ever used!!!

A few people including my self will agree with you......If you take the price into consideration,then, anyone who has used one will agree with you..P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffstattoos View Post
    I can say without a doubt its the best black and grey machine i have ever used!!!
    wow, i got mine yesterday, still havent used it, hearing this makes me want to ditch class and do a tattoo.lol

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    black and grey? i hope so.. .. RW says it a color machine on their order sight... but whatever lol we will .. the low volts may make it a little softer i imagine...
    i gave the brass springer to my piercer bacuase i love the guy, he's cool as fuck and loves dot work so i was like here you go bro.
    I am anxious to run the black I.D i ordered...
    ill post a review...
    The main reason i gave away the springer was because i didn't like the fall off vise and i didn't like the fact that a single screw was supporting the left and right tilt of the head unit... it moved to much.. i did however liked the quality and functionality of the motor and stroke as well as the price so i figured the solid head unit on the coil-like frame on the I.D. would be stable.... and suit the direct drive better...
    I am also curious if the vise is the same? if so i will deal with it.. its not that bad...
    I also have a prodigy on order with the larges stroke wheel coming as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes same vice.
    Last edited by tattood; 02-26-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattood View Post
    yes same vice.
    I thought that it is all one piece now.

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm. mine came with the vice not on machine.. i had to put it on. also there is a kind of capacitor on the motor maybe that regulates how it hits

Post Thanks / Like
    Slide1.JPGthis is the part I'm referring to. let me also say it is not the exact same vice as the other models but it does come off.. also i am not going in shop today but if u all wood like i can post some pictures of what I'm talking about tomorrow. maybe do a side by side next to a brass rotary works.
    Last edited by tattood; 02-26-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    "The main reason i gave away the springer was because i didn't like the fall off vise and i didn't like the fact that a single screw was supporting the left and right tilt of the head unit... it moved to much"

Kinda lost me on this part Bro..The vice on all RW's are as tight as Submarine Windows.. so far I have never had an issue with the Vice..Am I the only one, or is there a problem with the vice..?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattood View Post
    Slide1.JPGthis is the part I'm referring to. let me also say it is not the exact same vice as the other models but it does come off.. also i am not going in shop today but if u all wood like i can post some pictures of what I'm talking about tomorrow. maybe do a side by side next to a brass rotary works.
    The Vice Clamp comes off to make it easier to Pack.Like all other Machines....Or are you saying it comes loose whilst working..?

10. Like tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    "The main reason i gave away the springer was because i didn't like the fall off vise and i didn't like the fact that a single screw was supporting the left and right tilt of the head unit... it moved to much"

Kinda lost me on this part Bro..The vice on all RW's are as tight as Submarine Windows.. so far I have never had an issue with the Vice..Am I the only one, or is there a problem with the vice..?
    I agree with u skinmech.. also i believe the head unit is in fact support by 2 screws. I changed out the motor on mine yesterday and there is one screw that is visible and one that can only be seen if u take the motor off. Also if the visible screw is loose u may have some movement, just tighten it. But like i said im 95 % sure there is 2 screws i wish i was at shop to take pics of it. and yes the vices are great. one of mine the vice doesnt come off but the rest they do and they have the same functionality, they work great,
    Last edited by tattood; 02-26-2013 at 06:12 PM.