Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    A lot smoother, quieter, and less vibration. Im actually very surprised the difference it made to tell you the truth. I was a little skeptical, ((as i always am)) on everything but it really helped the machine performance incredibly. I used it on my other machines as well. def a difference. Thank you Gaston for sending them to me. I appreciate it! I at first had a little trouble trying to figure out how to use it compared to the other one. but finally figured it out after a few shots.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johndameart View Post
    A lot smoother, quieter, and less vibration. Im actually very surprised the difference it made to tell you the truth. I was a little skeptical, ((as i always am)) on everything but it really helped the machine performance incredibly. I used it on my other machines as well. def a difference. Thank you Gaston for sending them to me. I appreciate it! I at first had a little trouble trying to figure out how to use it compared to the other one. but finally figured it out after a few shots.
    There are instructions on the site as part of the description of the product. Video Coming soon! (keep saying that)
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    There are instructions on the site as part of the description of the product. Video Coming soon! (keep saying that)
    HAHA one day......one day