Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Well said indeed.

but with all the so called different ones, it can make it more confusing on which one to at least start out with.
    Like myself is a good case in point, one reason why I came here and two asked the question on differences.
    and I really don't care for the 'celebrity' named items. It's becoming a bunch of infomercials.

I intend on buying a couple from some people, at least two if not three of the builders are right here, and
    I'd like to build some for my own pleasure, not for production sales.
    Nothing ever wrong with some well made one offs. Sometimes the little guys who do this stuff do the best job of keeping the big guys on their toes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Oh View Post
    There are alot of nice rotarys coming out and its tough to decide which ones to buy, thanks to this site i feel more comfortable purchasing new euipment. I think customer service should be on the top of the list when buying anything new, hopefully Gatson will be making a rotary soon, this dude's customer service is excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Nothing ever wrong with some well made one offs. Sometimes the little guys who do this stuff do the best job of keeping the big guys on their toes.

There seem to be some nice ones now and ones that have been around. I do agree that the more being developed the better some aspects can come from it.
    And yes, the 'little builders' do keep the bigger boys on their toes. Just got to love trends though, Rotaries have been talked down on for so long here in the states and now...explosion!

Customer service is a selling point, so it the construction, materials, and how it handles for your style.

I can't wait to see what some of these people have in the works, like Neo, Rapier, Bishop's fineliner, what Gaston has up his sleeves but I also like what the little hand builders have going to. I'd like to pick up a Rotaryworks and after holding a Uncle Roy machine, I want one just because it's a beautiful piece of functional art. Exciting times people, Exciting times.
    Rattus
    Tattooer, Business Owner, Mad Scientist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://rattydaddys.com
    Tattoo Supplies and Aftercare for the Discerning Artist

http://expressionsofrattus.tumblr.com/
    My blogging action