Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

best black n grey machine on the market ill explain

So I had posted before that I had just got the direct drive machine from the tattooed pirate. At the time I was very happy with it and it became my new main black and grey machine. After using it for a few months now I can't express how bad Ass this thing is in words. I will try and post some pics to help. I have done big and little tattoos. Including a 7 hour piece. Every single tattoo I have done comes back with no scabs. One dude I tattooed has a full back piece and a sleeve I am working on a leg piece. He says in all his experience he has never had a tattoo heal like these. They do not scab. Well obviously they do to an extent but at first I thought it was a fluke. But everyone I do with this machine comes back and at the worst point in their scanning it looks like dry skin. Even heavy drilled solid black heals with no effort. Why? I have no idea but it is the most gental machine I have used. And since there is no scabing to worry about getting scratched off or hooked on something I never have to do.touch ups. I love this machine!!! I am going to try and post a few pics. One should be a healed face. And the other is day four of a back piece I started close up of the biggest scabs on the whole piece. And if you look at the rest of it you can see the normal scabing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I like that Lincoln!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!! New to portrait styles but I'm.learning lol

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool tattoos

Post Thanks / Like
    Which machine did you buy

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very interested in finding out which machine you are talking about is it the cutlass

Post Thanks / Like
    his direct drive. i dont think it has a name other than direct drive. idk if its the same with all dd this is the only one i own. i have started using a cheyenne because of the cartridges. but i do still use this machine quite often.

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked on the tattooed pirate website and they don't have a tradition
    al style dd as such,that's why I asking what it was,I have a few from different companies,I'm usually a Neotat guy,but am looking for something to do small black and grey,the dd I have all work well for 11 mags and up

Post Thanks / Like
    Is your dd a tattooed pirate dd ,if so do you have a picture of it you could send me

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya for sure. This one is great for small stuff I will say for running 13+ I usually use something different but for 11 s I run this all day and love it. Lemme grab a pic I'll be in the shop today in a bit